No. I'm sorry but on the 91 and up 750s, the exhaust studs are used with nuts to tighten the pipes to the heads. The heads are aluminum which strip easily. I know I messed up a couple trying to use long bolts. Not sure about the 650s though. If you use bolts, get the best kind you can get so it won't rust.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: Graham Rogers <[email protected]> Date: 09/06/2015 4:52 PM (GMT-06:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Feeling like Hodor yes On Sep 6, 2015, at 5:36 PM, Alexander Press wrote: > So I'm sitting here thinking. Couldn't I just get a really long 8mm bolt and > be done with it? Pull the old stud out and just use a bolt for that one > exhaust? > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
