Dave, Having good tires is a must. You almost learned that the hard way. I have been using the Battlax 023 and I absolutely love them. Please look among the threads because I talked about them before. If I remember correctly I went with a different size for the rear but still fits fine. Allen used to know all these details from memory.
Javier. On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 3:35 PM, David Basinski <[email protected]> wrote: > Last Sunday was wet and cold, but did not stop the desire to ride. > My newly acquired low mileage 2003 N.H. CB 750 was up to the task until I > had to squeeze on the brakes for an intersection stop light. > Whoa!!! I prayed as I hydroplanned halfway into the intersection. No fish > tailing, just a straight line into the middle of the intersection. > I have previously mentioned about my experience with the rear end scooting > to the right on sharp braking. @#$%^ disk drums or so I thought. Maybe it > is the tires? > Well I checked them. They are dated 2007!!! A good amount of thread left > but Holy Hell! > > So I am on the Superstore web site and it seems we have a weird rear tire > size. Not unusual for Honda. > Any tire recommendations. It seems that only the Avon is available for the > rear. > Supposedly Bridgestone carries a front and rear combo in the Battleax > series. > > Help please. > Dave > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
