Looks like you and I are the ones who post about distance riding on the 
list. My trip to the Keys last November was probably my last on the 
Nighthawk, and I only took her on that trip because the PC800 has a tire 
size that nobody stocks locally, and I didn't have time to order and wait. 
The PC800 truly has a rare-bird size tire with few options. In fact, the 
second PC800 I got for cheap because the PO put the wrong size tire on the 
front and ripped the fender off it in the process. He was lucky the PC800 
has a 3-piece front fender combo with removable "spats" on either side that 
were able to stay put.

But after I put a rear tire on my main PC, I read about a lot of people who 
put radial car tires on their bikes and report there are no adverse 
effects. They call it "going to the dark side." Considering that I have 
over 60K miles on the tires on my car right now and I threw out a Dunlop on 
my NH after about 4K miles once, that appeals to the skinflint in me. Since 
I do not "drag peg" on the PC, I may try a radial next.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to