I have though about a getting a PC I think if I did I might try to install a 
rear wheel from a shadow
If they are a different size

From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of EGrider
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 7:01 AM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Tire Recommendations, Please


Richard: 140/80-15 rear, 120/80-17 front. Kyle, what you describe is what I 
would expect, but people online swear that the the only noticeable difference 
is not (hardly) having to put a foot down at all at red lights! How to 
reconcile the two comments, I don't know.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

________________________________

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH 
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, 
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. If the reader of this message 
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for 
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that 
any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, 
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the 
original message immediately. Thank you.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to