I'm trying to cover my cost for the parts bike and the two things that are
easiest to sell are the main stand and speedo cluster.  Speedo cluster sold
in a day for $125 on eBay.  When I was looking for the center stand I tried
www.hondapartsnation.com and although they listed the part they didn't have
them in stock (about $132 plus shipping for the whole kit on their site
today).  Unless they found a stash or Honda has started making them again I
don't think you'll find them available even though it's listed and you can
add to your cart.  I ended up paying about $100 for a used center stand off
eBay.

Search for Pinwall cycles on eBay and go to their store.  They didn't have
a center stand listed but they always have more parts then what's listed on
their site.  I've emailed them in the past and they have gotten back to me
with the parts I'm looking for at a very good price.  I've purchased at
least 5 things from them through the years.

Sean