This thread has been immensely helpful to me as I get back on the "horse."
There is so much to think about when riding. I'm still getting used to
that, and perhaps always will be.

This weekend I spent some time in an industrial park riding in circles and
it was extremely enjoyable. I told my wife I was going to ride to work
today (20 mile commute, mostly country roads) and she said she thought I
should do some more "short rides" before I take the bike to work.
Considering that my accident was on the way home from work, I think she may
be onto something.

My car is parked outside...

Wife does not like this new hobby, so I have to give sometimes.