Hey Javier, it looks like you're not coming far enough north to come
through our area in eastern Oregon. But if something on your itinerary
changes and you get the chance to swing up this direction, just know that
you have a place to stay.

Loving your pictures so far!

*Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*