Hi Gary,

Thanks a lot for your message. I am enjoy quite a lot being in Pasadena. I
haven't had time to do much riding since I arrived but I can see there are
many options almost in every direction. I agree with your appreciation of
the traffic in LA, but I have to also say that I love being able to lane
split legally. I don't do it often on the rode, but almost always when I
get to a red light.

My trip was only 10 days but I have to say at the end I was happy to stop.
I felt a bit tired of all the riding, maybe because I didn't rest any day.
But that feeling went away shortly after and now I am eager to hit the rode
again at least for a weekend. Yosemite is for sure on my list so if I get
over there I will send you an email, maybe we can go for a ride. Likewise,
if you happen to come down my neck of the woods just let me know.

Glad you liked the pictures,
Javier.