I would agree the whole carbs should and would work from 84-86, yet when
looking for float valves etc....they list as different part numbers with
86's being different #s. I fail to recall Honda #s right off on the float
valves, I do recall the K & L #s being 18-8955 for 84-85 and 18-8953 for
the 86....just looked now an there's only about a half dozen different part
#a for float valves from 55cc-through the Goldwings...

great to know on those cable #s as there are no Originals for these bikes
listed anywhere via dealers computer networks.....I knew there had to be
some other bikes that used same size lengths for their cables and were just
given different part #s....

I started to ask over here if anyone knew of any other bikes cables that
would be interchangeable....
No rush on the signals, just keep them in mind...would love to get some
back on the front and replace these goofy looking back ones with original
ones or as close as possible. PO said Tennessee didn't require them by code
so he took em off and no longer had them....