I've had three in the past, you rode either an 88, a 97 (black chrome
 model) and a 2007 like this one. I wasn't looking for another one but came
across this that had been sitting for a few years. It has cleaned up nice.
I have done the brakes and replaced the fork oil, added a windshield. It
had one leaking fork seal and I used a seal mate which stopped the leak so
I just replaced the dust seals. I am in the process of replacing the
aftermarket turn signals with originals and eventually new tires. It runs
great and I really like the sound.
The Magna is a nicer ride I think, better in cornering, more nimble but it
is older with twice the miles. There's my dilemma!