Running wonderful last season. Parked in shop been working on body and just
random stuff nothing really with the motor. Started it a couple months ago to
keep myself motivated. Started right up.. Go to do it again to see what I'm
working for. And nothing just won't go. Do all the test realize I'm not getting
spark in the two middle ones. Wait for new caps to come in.. Replace em, still
nothing and cable keeps getting shorter because of trimming for maybe better
connection. So decide to get new cable. 7mm copper core cable from and old
timer motorcycle mechanic in town. Replace that and I still can't get spark.
Tried different caps and the spark plug works. So the plugs not bad. Hook up a
multimeter and it's getting voltage about the same as the ones that work. Just
the plug won't spark.. Is there a chance that it's the wrong cable. Don't think
the cylinders are out.. Any help would help my sanity.
Thanks logan