So I had the same issue with oil leaking out of the clutch slave cylinder
last year. I rebuilt the clutch slave cylinder and replaced the pushrod
seal inside of the output gear case. Noticed wear grooves on the pushrod
likely from it spinning. Everything stopped leaking as badly. Still was a
leak out of the oil pressure sensor and I replaced that. Now there is
another leak, below the clutch slave cylinder, and to the rear of the oil
pressure sensor, and I think it is again coming from the pushrod seal in
the output gear case. Is the bearing out that keeps the pushrod from
spinning, and then the spinning pushrod wears out the oil seal? Or is all
the leaking a sign that the piston rings are gone and so the pressure from
the cylinder is pushing down past the rings and into the crankcase? I am
ordering the parts that I think will fix the issue, but I was looking for
any advice.