Battery Load Test
-Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave duChêne <duchen...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 29, 2019 7:00 pm
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Charging/Electrical Issue

Check the battery too, an internal issue can cause rapid discharge. Cheaper to
replace also.Dave

On Fri, 29 Nov 2019 at 19:56, Darin Hatton <darinhatt...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi jenya, dont forget to check stator. Easily done with meter.  D
On Fri, Nov 29, 2019, 1:25 PM Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com> wrote:

There are steps in the shop manual for testing the R/R, it should be tested
before just being replaced. If it does test bad I think we all pretty much
agree that Rick's has the best replacement
parts.https://ricksmotorsportelectrics.com/
-Kyle