Hello from a newbie,
i just bought a '85 NH 700 with almost 39K mi. on it.
the very first 2 things i'd like to address is:
1. plastic rattling sound that i think must be coming from the
fairing/inst. cluster area,
    really annoying! anybody have any experience/recommendations for this?
2. the seller told me the front wheel/suspension/Trac was a bit
disconcerting
   on turns/curves for him at first, but after he got used to it, he came
to like it more than an older honda 650
    he owned. i also find it "disconcerting"; he had the Trac knob set at
4, i changed it to 2
     (don't notice any difference); i have not checked the air pressure yet
on top of the forks...
     so, my questions are: does it really matter which number setting the
Trac knob is on? ~ for a newbie,
     and how about the same question for air psi in the forks?
Thank you for any thoughts/advice!
William