Hey everyone, I discovered Nikola yesterday and thought I might be using it
for a blog, it looks great.
As I was exploring the configuration options and doing some tests, I was
wondering if there was a way to show an edit date. You can display the
creation date of course, and edit it later, but that's not exactly what I
want. So do you know if there a way to keep the original creation date, *and
*show that the post has later been edited and when ?

Thanks!