Yes, nimsuggest works really not bad now. For example I can investigate
tables.nim fine, jumping to impl works also. One problem are still the generic
procs, that symbols seems to be inactive, I guess there is already an hard
issue in bug tracker.

Now I consider supporting the outline and highlight commands also. Seems that
these send always info for the full file, which can be some thousand lines. And
format for both commands is very different currently:

    highlight   skConst 1108    8       5
    highlight   skConst 1123    5       12

    > outline engine.nim:engine.nim:120:0
    outline     skVar   engine.ENDG
/home/stefan/nim-chess2/engine.nim      13      4       ""      100
    outline     skProc  engine.deleteIf
/home/stefan/nim-chess2/engine.nim      15      5       ""      100

Testing should be easy, so maybe I will do. But processing thousand of lines
for each keystroke may be a bit slow