> Do i have to learn a new GUI language for that programming ?

When you have experience in GTK3 programming in C already, you can just start
with GTK3 and Nim, it is very similar. You can even convert C GTK3 code to Nim
with the tool c2nim, do some modifications, and are done.

But to be serious, you told us that you are new to Linux, new to Nim and new to
GUI programming. And I guess new to programming at all? So maybe better start
with a more traditional language and GUI, maybe Java with its own GUI, or C++
or Python with Qt. Or Windows native GUI, Android GUI, or Mac Swing language. I
think for these more detailed tutorials exist. Later you may come back to Nim.