@NastyRigger: as much as I share your feelings towards CoCs and the oppressive
PC exclusion that plagues communities like Rust (and others), there are better
ways to express your antithesis towards them than childish insults. They only
dis-credit your arguments and create animosity and bad feeling between
developers.

I played a bit with Rust before I discovered Nim and -although I appreciated
its effectiveness- I found it too verbose and bureaucratic. Nim's
expressiveness and elegance is much more appealing to me. The only use-case
where Rust would be a better fit IMO, would be when creating code for hard/firm
real-time or embedded systems, where Rust's memory model allows for safe memory
management. As this use-case doesn't affect me, I choose Nim over Rust because
Nim makes me happier and more productive. However, you have to weigh things
yourself and see which language fits your use-cases and coding style better.