Hi all

First heard about nim last weekend. Was reading the comments of a /. article
about Rust, which were of course pointing out the SJW cancer, then somehow got
onto Reddit about languages not so infested with CoC and someone mentioned nim.

Downloaded it, tried it, and I'm pretty much hooked. Downloaded the source on
os x and centos and ubuntu and it has installed flawlessly each time.

Since then I've written some simple 'hello world' gui programs and connected to
Postgresql database, and once again the example code snippets just worked, and
even when I had to guess at the syntax because the sample didn't show it, it
still just worked first time.

This is all so easy, and so quick!!

Nim is my new favorite language.