Hmm, I see. A classical political correctness and Über-Ich argument ...

Well, no. I clearly said "personal summary" and I have no obligation to meet
any arbitrary conditions like e.g. "examples!" Well noted, I _could_ provide
more detail (and I did for Nim which is _worth it_ ) but I don't for D.

But I will provide one hint as a token of good will: readability. Unlike Nim D
stayed stuck in the braces and "let's save some characters for efficiency"
paradigm - which has been demonstrated to be a _major_ source of errors.
(with some thrown in/glued on modern stuff.

With all due respect I'm not interested in your list. Those things are
technicalities. A good language, however, needs deeper insights (I'd even say
wisdom). Araq demonstrably has that insight while Mr. Bright actually comes
from a decades long C compiler background. Nothing against Mr. Bright, he is
probably a nice and smart man, but he even said himself (!) that D came into
existence to be a better C/C++. Classical premise problem.