I'm a computational science enthusiast and I've mostly dabbled with Python
because of its ease of writing code. But it was lacking the speed I wanted for
my simulations (mostly gravitational n-body) so I started looking into other
options and I found Nim. And how grateful I am for that! It reads like Python
but runs like C, it's magic!

I've started a toy project of mine that I want to be able to do ODE and
integration to start with but I have no context of what kind of problems people
are solving in the real world and would like to know so I can make it better
suited for real use if I choose to eventually release it XD.

TL;DR: What kind of computational problems would you like to use Nim for?