A couple of weeks ago, I suggested the use of Nim in parallel with other
languages for teaching Software Engineering and Data Structures. I decided to
write a book about macros in Nim to help the students. However, in response to
requests from students, I asked their teachers to add introductory material
about Nim, bash/zsh and text editors to the tutorial. You will find the new
material here:

[https://github.com/FemtoEmacs/nimacros](https://github.com/FemtoEmacs/nimacros)

By the way, I don't like traditional Software Engineering, UML, etc. However,
many students asked for material about domain modeling in Nim. For instance, a
Canadian student sent the following email to Marcus Tolentino:

"Just wanted to thank you for posting this. It's really exciting, especially
the ability to write really high-level code and have it compile to C!

Do you happen to have more good resources on how to jump into domain modeling
in Nim?"

Another thing that many people ask is a library to access tensorflow. Finally,
medical students need an interface to MUMPS, since this old language is heavily
used in the Epic EHR. By the way, according to Epic System Corporation,
hospitals and clinics that use its sofware keep medical records of 54% of
patients from the United States. All these records are accessed through scripts
in MUMPS. Therefore, an interface to MUMPS would be welcome by the healthcare
community, since it would make possible to process the records through a more
modern, more friendly and safer language.