What's Nim's killer app/library? Jester and Karax? None of them has any API
documentation, let alone any websites. It's frustrating not to see any form of
documentation other than "looking at existing the project that uses both".

Same pattern goes for gtk3. The only upto date gtk binding lacks any form of
API reference, and it's been a couple years.

You are right, everyone is interested in web programming (and mobile, to add).
But I don't see Nim provide a friendly choice for any of them.

I don't think anyone is interested in a library that has no documentation
whatsoever. Nobody will pick it up. Nim is a fun language to write in. But the
state of the ecosystem leaves me very frustrated.