Aren't Nimble packages supposed to be libraries and other tools, such as
nimterop's toast binary, that help people create code? I don't think it makes
sense for a game to be in someone's ~/.nimble/bin (or equivalent), and I don't
expect anyone to use this project as a library. Installing a game as a Nimble
package seems strange to me since it provides no utility to other programmers.

However, does Nimble support something like requirements.txt files which are
read by pip? (pip is Python's package manager.) Can the user provide the name
of a text file containing a list of dependencies and have Nimble install each
of them? I haven't really looked into Nimble much, but if that exists, I could
at least create that. I've seen Python games whose instructions for getting the
game to work include running `pip install -r requirements.txt` and provided
that everything is listed, the game runs fine afterwards.

Or am I completely off the mark somehow?