Ritesh...Are you referring to Navratri incidence?

I remember we mass bunked on a navratri day and we were asked to apologize
and call our parents to meet Princi. Nirma trustees (I think Ambubhai Patel
and then there was one smarty guy ... I think he was science adviser to
gujrat chief minister...I forgot his name) threatened that if we do not do
that then they will close the collage.

Dr.Bhardwaj and Shelat tried to bargain for us and said that if we try to do
some public work and show that we are sorry they might let us
go...soo...under the leadership of Maulik Shelat some of us picked up ether
bottles and cleaned all the benches on the top floor in our building...while
some others cleaned up/prepared cricket pitch.

In the evening our parents came and met Dr.Trivedi and then only they
allowed us to attend the classes. And I remember, after this incidence, my
cousins and friends used to tease me that Nirma is not a collage but its a
school.

I think Dhaval and Ritesh were also there when this happened (though may be
not in the cleaning crew).

-Maulik