From: MAULIK SHUKLA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: nirma_95ch@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 10:26:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nirma_95ch] Hi everybody!!!

How can one forget first semester kishor in his purple shirt - purple pent
or yellow shirt - yellow pent...

Also, do you remember in 4th or 5th semester he was sitting in the class
with his stinky shoes off (despite ppl begging him not to do so) .. and
after that some one passed his shoes to the last bench and then someone (I
think kunal shah or nirav doshi) left them on the terrace. Poor kishor ...
with his bare feet .. kept looking for his shoes for the rest of the day.

Also, does anyone remember kishore and softdrink ;) incidence in Nirma
canteen?

-Maulik