If I got it right, you just create exactly the same environment on your own
box with nix store wherever you like (its location is controlled by
NIX_STORE_DIR) and build everything from source, thus you get binaries with
custom path to the store hard-wired. Then you copy those to your target
machine.

--
Кирилл Елагин