I have the distinct impression that Eelco neither wants to promote nor
discourage NixOS evangelism... which I totally understand. More newbies
means more noise but OTOH means more eyeballs and developers.

In any case, +1 from me. Would be nice to have more than 1 person in the
interview though... Preferably an oldtimer like ikwildrpepper, sander or
shlevy...

Wout.