Sure that sounds good. It would make storing the mirror type for each
package unneccesary too. I'll see if I can set it up later today so
the script takes 'cran' or 'bioc' as an argument and reads/writes
cran-packages.nix or bioc-packages.nix, then default.nix can read both
sets and map the right urls onto them before combining.
Jeff