On Fri, 9 Oct 2015, Taeer Bar-Yam wrote:

I just tested this on my other computer running NixOS (the problem original
occurred in a VM), and the same problem occurred. This makes me think there is
something wrong in my
configuration.nix, and not with the particular setup of my VM.

Can others confirm that adding pkgs.AgdaStdlib generates the appropriate
/run/current-system/sw/share/agda/ on their machines?

Here's my configuration.nix if anyone can see something wrong with it:
https://gist.github.com/Radvendii/bf3799a4f332fc03468a

Well I had to remove haskellPackages.xmonadContrib and
haskellPackages.xmonadExtras because they didn't exist for me. But after that it worked.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to email me the file generated by

$ tar -cf - $(nix-store -qR $(nix-store -q --deriver /run/current-system/sw)) |
bzip2 -9 > sw.source.tar.bz2

This tar file contains all the sources and build instructions for building your system path. I'm expecting the file size is not too much larger than 1 MB.