Hey there,

I've been working for a few months on getting a Novena port of NixOS running.
The overall Nix infrastructure works, though I still have a ton of issues to
solve before publishing any patches required on a git repository (they probably
won't be merged in to nixpkgs anyway.)

A problem I've been dealing with is mysterious segmentation faults affecting the
system along with bugs that aren't present in Debian on the same system.
patchelf has been the culprit for quite a few of them and upstream doesn't seem
to be working on fixing this.

I haven't looked at this too deeply, but I'm wondering: Is there a way to
disable patchelf to stop it corrupting my binaries? I'm not running any nonfree
software so I'm not too worried about working with unchangeable code.

Cheers,
Jookia.