I could do a brief presentation on Clarkconnect, our Linux
file/email/ftp/web server that we use a lot, here at work.  I could also
talk briefly about iSCSI distributions I've used and the pluses and minuses
of them (Openfiler and NexentaStor.)
I'd love to do a presentation on the "super router" I'm building right now,
using VMWare, pfSense, and Untangle, but it is still in the building and
testing phase.

Chris