Untangle is pretty nice.  It is far more CPU and Memory hungry than other
distros (I don't recommend installing it on a system with less than 1 GB of
RAM) and it doesn't have the fine-grain control of IPCop or Monowall or
pfSense, but it does anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-virus, web (content)
filtering, and protocol blocking (like blocking P2P software) and can
operate in "transparent mode" if required.  That's what we primarily use it
for.  It isn't ideal for multi-WAN or multi-LAN setups, however.  That's why
I'm using pfSense in my new router I'm building, because I have 4 WAN
connections and 5 LAN networks.  I have 4 Untangle VM's sitting in
"transparent" mode on 4 of those LAN networks, doing all the filtering
mentioned above.  PfSense is doing the real "routing" stuff (like
load-balancing 4 WAN connections with different rules for each LAN network.)
Chris