Hello everyone,

There is no one scheduled to give a presentation tomorrow night. I am not
going to be there again this month. However, I should be back for Officer
Nominations the following month. Since I am about to lose my job at ACS in
two weeks, I have been rather busy the past two weeks interviewing and
looking for a job as a Trainer, Tech Support, System Admin whatever. Along
with the other 150 ACS employees.
My goal for this month was to simply have another open format meeting and
see how it goes for you all. Bring in your issues and we can discuss them
among the group. If anyone has anything they would like to bring in, bring
it. If there is someone that wants to present on a topic, please go to the
http://www.nlug.org web site and modify the topic and information for the
April meeting this week.

Thank you,

Kevin Eldridge