From: Jason Orendorff <jason.orendo...@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 16:39:47
To: <nlug-talk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [nlug] Re: Topics/Presentations for tomorrow's NLUG meeting?

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Chris McQuistion
<cmcquist...@watkins.edu> wrote:
> Has anyone offered to do a presentation at tomorrow's NLUG meeting?
> If not, anyone got any ideas for presentations or discussions?

I could present about how dynamic programming languages (Perl, Python,
Ruby, JavaScript) work.  It's an exciting time for these languages and
FOSS, and it's always fun to see the moving parts inside the machine.
(I'm not sure how relevant it would be to anybody's day job though.)

-j