On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:43 PM, Kevin Hart <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://nashvillest.com/2009/05/14/drop-off-your-ewaste-at-lp-field-this-saturday/
>
> Dont forget that most of our toys contain heavy metals and such that
> shouldnt go into the landfills.  So take it to be recycled.
>
> --
> -Kevin
>
> "You can't turn a pig into a thoroughbred,
> but if you spend enough time and money,
> you sure can make a mighty fast pig"
>

Is open to residents outside of TN or Nashville?  I couldn't find
anything that said otherwise.

I've got some stuff in my shed that's too old to sent to FreeGeek and
expect them to get any use out of it.  (Plus, I don't want to pay to
recycle my old CRTs)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to