On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Ken Barber<ken.bar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "blind" MS hatred?? I've seen very little of that in the FOSS
> community (RMS obviously excepted). In fact, I think RMS was exactly
> who Linus had in mind -- not those of us who have some very good
> reasons to hate MS.

Linus seems very forthright to me.  If he meant RMS I do believe he
would have said RMS.

The only thing I've ever heard or read RMS bashing is non-free
software, and even then I wouldn't really call it bashing.  It's more
like eternally persistent logical reasoning.  He's the last person you
ever want to argue with, especially about the dangers of using
non-free software.

--
Greg Donald
http://destiney.com/