Hey folks! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday morning!

I'm writing this message to inquire about OpenWRT, and possibly any other
suggestions that you folks might have. I came across OpenWRT, when looking
for a solution to provide a custom hotspot. Now, I am aware of the "Hotspot
in a box" technologies. The reason that I'm not interested in those is
because I'm not actually wanting to charge people for the hotspot, only make
them maybe accept some terms or something of that nature.

That being said, I've looked at OpenWRT, played with it some, and thought
about using it along with chilispot. I also saw another thing called wifidog
I believe it was.

Anyway, I was hoping to get some opinions/advice/suggestions from you folks
about this.

Thanks in advance,

Karl Haines