I'm a big fan of Gparted for projects like this.  You can very easily and
quickly resize that second partition to be smaller, then resize the first
partition to be larger.  One boot and you can do it all from there.

A (we need a bigger hammer) approach is the Windows Ultimate Boot CD, which
is a cousin of the Ultimate Boot CD.  The difference is that it boots up a
live Windows environment, so you have access to traditional Windows tools
and capabilities.

Chris