On Feb 18, 3:13 pm, Don Delp <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have to admit to being a procrastinator, but I feel that I won't be
> able to hold off on switching to KDE 4 for much longer.  I've been
> running Kubuntu 8.04 happily with KDE 3.5, but some applications (eg.
> Amarok) are only being updated for KDE4.

I pretty much do the same thing when it comes to changes. I rn
ArchLinux so once an app drops into the main repos I install it. KDE4
apps are great! KDE plasmas sux donkey balls. W7 cloned KDE down to
the widgets, but they run their "kwin" and widgets on html which is
more stable than the windows side.

I personally think KDE should call it a wash as far as the KWin window
mgr, go to the E17 folks an get a really good desktop going that has
its complete tool chain, and merge the two

VampirePenguin

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

Reply via email to