Yeah. Sorry. I mean to send out a reminder this morning and got swMpes all day.

We ARE meeting tonight.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 14, 2010, at 5:19 PM, Justin W Elam <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:17 PM, Paul Boniol <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I am assuming we are having our meeting tonight?  I didn't see any
>> traffic on the list and the web site isn't updated...
>>
>> Paul
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "NLUG" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected]
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>>
>
> I won't be coming tonight
>
> Cheers from Justin
>
> --
> E-mail  ::: -  [email protected]
> ###
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

Reply via email to