On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Greg Donald <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:55 PM, Jack Coats <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Tried, but there were to many other folks that believed BHO meant what he
> > said to have said during an election cycle.
>
> http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
>
> > Way to many folks didn't look at his record,
>
> I loved his voting record, but then I'm left of Stalin.
>
> I looked at his education.. and the competitors at the time were and
> still are utter morons.  You betcha!
>
> > they only 'understood' to be
> > what they thought he said, not the words he used.
>
> I'm getting a parse error on this part.
>
> > In that election, the Rep was as bad as the Dem on the ticket, almost.
> Just
>
> Lol.  You seriously think a washed-up old (ancient?) Senator from AZ
> and the dumbest woman on the planet were a better choice than an ex-
> Harvard Law professor?  You know they don't just let anyone TEACH law
> at Harvard right?
>
> I mean yeah, Obama's wife isn't a major American beer distributor like
> Cindy, but that's ok with me.. I hate beer and the people who make
> their money off alcoholics at Talladega while pretending to be
> upstanding conservatives.
>
>
>
Can we please refrain from political talk like this, which at this point has
now become more bashing than actual discussion (this thread has been this
way for a while now).

I don't believe this is the place for this. Then again, who am I?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

Reply via email to