On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 01:07:23PM -0600, Kent Perrier wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Greg Donald <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM, David R. Wilson <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > I would highly recommend you take a look at this:
> > >
> > > http://www.grassfire.com/

        Why don't they change domain to: "lumpthehateonobama.com"?  The
        rhetoric, hyperbole and outright bullshit on this site is
        nothing more than political nonsense.

        There are pending votes that can impact our freedoms; there are
        always such pending votes.  Net neutrality, however, is not such
        a vote.
        
        This site, however, is nothing more than right-wing nonsense.
        Giving them publicity just makes it that much worse.  You do
        realize, I hope, that the site is just a tea party front?

        I really do love how they've managed to spin net neutrality into
        something evil and heinous.  And the sad part is people buy into
        this nonsense.

> > Sounds like someone's been watching too much Faux News.
> >
> 
> Its better than having the government dictate that we have equal coverage of
> Windows.

        I don't understand this statement at all.




                                                        John

-- 
There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it
is I'll get married again.

-- Clint Eastwood

Attachment: pgpyokhcDJPVW.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to