On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Raymond <[email protected]>wrote:

> I am so greatly ashamed none of you have mentioned nano.
>
> On Dec 15, 8:36 pm, Andrew Farnsworth <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Greg Donald <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Jack Coats <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > > I agree... Lets drop the politics, it just raises my blood pressure.
> >
> > > >     vi     beats       emacs
> >
> > > > Now for religious debates!
> >
> > > alias vi='/usr/bin/emacs'
> >
> > mv /usr/bin/emacs /usr/bin/emacs_binary
> > ln /usr/bin/vi /usr/bin/emacs
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nlug-talk%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en
>


OK. If I understand correctly, I am not allowed to apply politics, religion
or text editors to my views lest someone prove their ability to cuss?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

Reply via email to