Does anyone have any experience with a standalone (portable) device for
playing Pandora Internet Radio?

We want to get a Pandora device for my grandmother, who loves music, but
doesn't have any experience with computers.  She also has limited eyesight
and mobility.

We tried a little satellite radio device, but there just weren't enough
stations that she actually liked, to make it worth it for her.

She does have available Wifi and the thought would be that the family could
set up Pandora stations for her and she could easily just flip through the
stations (we would pay for the Pandora subscription, as well, so there
would be a minimum of commercials.)

Any ideas?  I know these devices exist, but I really don't know where to
start searching and what to look for.

Thanks,

Chris