I read that, too.  In our case, we're willing to pay the $3.99/month
subscription cost, so she won't get commercials and that limit doesn't
apply to the subscription customers.

This Logitech Unit looks promising:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-UE-Smart-Radio-Black/dp/B008X1BV9M/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

This unit has larger buttons and fewer of them, than a lot of the units out
there.  This is a case where limited functionality and limited complexity
is 'a good thing'.  This box still does more and is more complex than I
would prefer, but it's the best I've found so far.

Chris

Chris