I bought the same router & love it. You can also try to put dd-wrt or tomato.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.Kevin
Eldridge <crash...@gmail.com> wrote:I bought a BUFFALO AirStation N600 Gigabit
Dual Band Wireless Router. It doesn't have the new ac type connection. But, I
do not see myself needing this for some time. You can flash DDWRT onto the
router instead of using Buffalo's DDWRT implementation, if you like.

The reviews I read on it seemed very good and this is in part of why I bought
it from woot.com a while back for $50. It is a $200 router.

Kevin Eldridge