On 04/30/2013 03:25 PM, Howard White wrote:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!! Windows 8 sets a new standard for incomprehensible user interface and system obfuscation. And I have customers tripping over themselves to get new Windows 8 systems.

I did a search on Blekko for "Windows XX sucks". Here are the results. I don't think 8 has been out that long?

      XP =  8m
   Vista =  6m
         7 = 31m
         8 = 17m

Looks like they are headed in the wrong direction. No wonder their stock has sucked over the last 10 years.

--
    Jerry Perkins
Home page   http://jperkins.us <html://jperkins.us>

--
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to