On Friday, May 10, 2013 2:00:55 PM UTC-5, Howard wrote:
>
> On 05/10/2013 01:33 PM, Brian Dunbar wrote: 
> > I am considering a move to Nashville.  From family I have an 'ok' 
> > understanding of the area, but no idea about the job market. 
> > 
> > I've been in IT since 1990, am buzzword compliant.  Since 2001 I've been 
> > with a mid-size manufacturing concern, mostly a unix system 
> > administrator, with a bit of windows around the edges. 
> > 
> > So .. what's up with Nashville?  Any tips, hints, insights, or etc? 
> > 
> > Thanks, and apologies in advance if this rubs anyone the wrong way. 
> > 
> > Brian Dunbar 
> > 
>
> If you are in town May 14, our meeting topic is about job hunting and 
> getting past the employment gate keeper.  Our buddy Cynthia Langseth of 
> Alltech Inc. is leading the discussion.  Bring your resume and we'll 
> link you up  :) 
>
> Seriously, Cynthia has some openings so you'll want to make the 
> connection either way. 
>
> Howard 
>

I will make that connection, thanks.

However, I won't be in town May 14.  I will be there, visting family, the 
first week or so of June, however.

~brian 

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to