Generally, if Windows Vista or later, j try to reboot into "repair
computer" mode and do a system restore to a point before the
infection. This actually works surprisingly well most of the time and
only rolls back system files, not user created files.

After that, Malwarebytes + Spybot + MS Security Essentials.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone